You have two options using the Envato WordPress Toolkit plugin to update all within the admin, quickly and easily.
Or via FTP to manually update the files outlined in the changelog, in case you’ve made local edits to the parent theme files.
- Download the latest version from your ThemeForest > Downloads area
- Unzip the main download > unzip the theme file
- Connect to your server via FTP, I use filezilla-project.org for my client its a free download
- Upload the theme folder into wp-content > themes > overwriting your existing theme folder or upload individual files as outlined in the themes changelog (accessed from your theme admin options panel
- That’s all she wrote, enjoy!